- Daren Cotter receives the honor of Technology CEO from the 2016 Titans of Technology awards
- InboxDollars nominated by Better Business Bureau (BBB) for 2015 Torch Award for Ethics (MN/ND)
- Total cash paid to members surpasses $35 million
- InboxDollars’ Facebook page surpasses 1 million members
- InboxDollars expands internationally & launches DailyRewards.com in Canada
- Total cash paid to members surpasses $30 million
- InboxDollars releases mobile app
- InboxDollars expands internationally & launches InboxPounds.co.uk in the UK
- InboxDollars & SendEarnings release new websites
- InboxDollars introduces Billy, the InboxDollars mascot
- Total cash paid to members surpasses $15 million
- Members’ earning opportunities expand to include coupons, videos, cash tasks & InboxDollars Toolbar
- Member support expands to 24/7
- InboxDollars moves into larger headquarters as company scales
- Company surpasses $10 million annual revenues
- Moved into 1st office location
- Total cash paid to members surpasses $1 million
- SendEarnings acquired
- CotterWeb Enterprises formed
- Dedicated team commences business scale-up
- Ramp up of member acquisition marketing campaigns
- InboxDollars, cash-based online rewards club founded by Daren Cotter
Connecting Brands to Consumers
Founded in 2000, InboxDollars is an online rewards club that pays members cash for their online and mobile activities. Along with SendEarnings.com, InboxPounds.co.uk and DailyRewards.com, InboxDollars connects consumers and advertisers in a way that benefits both. We reward members for their everyday activities such as reading emails, taking surveys, playing games and signing up for offers. We leverage this loyalty platform to create effective customer acquisition and brand engagement campaigns for advertisers and market research partners.
Flexible and Performance-Based
Our advertisers and market research partners pay only for the results we deliver, and our members receive cash, not points, for their activities. This flexible, profitable model has resulted in $35 million paid to members since 2006. Advertisers and market research partners receive an efficient way to reach motivated and targeted online and mobile audiences.
Established, with Integrity
InboxDollars is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, providing consumers with extra peace of mind about signing up. Top brands trust our integrity and experience in developing customized campaigns to build brand loyalty and engagement. We are an award-winning company recognized by Inc. 5000 for outstanding growth.
Contact us for more details about how we can engage our members with your brand.